Sunday, July 31, 2022

What to expect and who I am...

 

Hi All,


This blog is an attempt to present my thoughts to all of you, improve my blogging skills and also increase my virtual network. 

Writing always came naturally to me; however, I never focused on building upon it seriously... but I plan on changing that now. First off, let me introduce myself...

My name is Sana. I am a simple Indian woman presently living in Hyderabad and a firm believer of fate. I love Persian food, listening to music, playing my keyboard, reading, eating out, traveling and watching movies/TV. I’m also a photography and cooking enthusiast.

Usually, a blog caters to specific topics but I often wonder what it might be like to have one blog talking about a myriad of things where there is something new for everyone... every time they visit. 

So... this blog is going to give you a peek into my world and also give you a taste of what goes on in the deep recesses of my mind. I will share recipes, reviews of various places and products, pieces of wisdom, experiences... among many other things. 

I hope to get honest comments as well as suggestions for topics you'd like to read about. 

I will sign my posts as FB (my pen name: Fayte Believer) along with some quote and/or image. Until later...

Love - FB <3



To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved…!

One of my favourite quotes. My dad wrote this in my autograph book when I was a 'lil kid. This is a quote by George Macdonald - Scottish Author, Poet and Christian Minister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment